2013年10月15日星期二

What to do when being accused of stealing a debit card?

  • o2 money card
  • wire money online with credit card
  • no fee prepaid debit card
  • free debit card numbers
  • stolen identification
hello, about 3 months ago my firends debit card was stollen. prior to that i had used $300 on his card in which he gave me permission to because he was behind in paying me back in rent. one of my friends frank had come over because he was going with me on a trip out of town, while out of town i noticed frank was spending an unusal amount of money (normally he always asks me to cover him) during the end of the trip cecil (ex roommate) calls me saying his debit card was stolen. thats when i found out that frank had used his debit card to make about $1000 in purchases. i told cecil about it and then he said he was going to press charges against frank. cecil then moved out and asked for money so i gave him $300 out of my pocket, cecil is jobless and lives off the goverments money he gets from school. now today cecil called me asking for more money and i told him no and to get a job and stop mooching off of people, he then tells me that he called the police to press charges against me also so he could get more money out of me and the court. in this situation what do i do? he has called my phone non stop on different numbers which i block every single different number he trys to call on, he threatens me me saying hes gonna rob my house or slash my tires, and has even threated to get a gang on me.
  • Additional Details
  • the only reason i blocked him is beacuse he keeps threating me. he is not my friend anymore because of this. it pisses me off becuase i always throw money his way and now bwcause he cant pay his own bills, he is trying to lie his way through the school and court so they will give him money. this is what americas tax money go's to, college students who abuse it to buy stupid crap they dont need.

  • What to do when being accused of stealing a debit card?

    没有评论:

    发表评论