2013年10月10日星期四

What will happen in the second interview today?

  • us bank credit card processing
  • cma business credit services
  • sharepoint interview questions
  • second pregnancy differences
Hello. I am just curious about my second interview for a manager position at a bank.I applied at a employer and had my initial interview. I have been a current manager at another bank for a while. The first interview there was with a panel of top exec's and I am assuming they liked me, because they are asking for a second interview with signed docs before we speak. The job is out of state, and it will be via webcam. Things went really well during our conversation, and I received a email for a second interview via webcam this week. I've been in direct contact with the HR rep the whole time via email. They now want my application back and signed in the appropriate spots; authorizing them for credit and criminal check and the signed app itself. I am just wondering why they needed me to sign this time and not during the first interview? Should I be expecting a job offer? Thanks a lot.

What will happen in the second interview today?

没有评论:

发表评论