2013年10月26日星期六

Whats the best Broker website to trade UK stocks ?

  • best online trading website
  • website design fees
  • website hosting fees
  • cheapest website hosting
  • website charges
  • cheapest online trading
  • electric charge wikipedia
  • best charge card
Hi, I'm currently living in UK and I am trying to find the cheapest Broker website to buy and sell UK stocks. Please give any suggestions.


Thanks !
  • Additional Details
  • I am looking for a Broker website that doesn't charge any additional fees
  • Is there any account where the price of trading is cheap and i don't have to pay Probate Valuation charge, Corporate Action Processing Charge, government tax, custody charge, starting the account charge and all the rest fees and charges. I have been researching about what shares to buy and sell for ages and now i am all ready to start my trading business but I am stuck as all the account i've looked at, take up to £100 pounds to open and get it going. Do i have to pay all those fees at once when i'm opening the account or is there a account where i don't have to. I just simply want to buy and sell shares but now i'm kinda stuck because I don't know what to do now and don't understand what all these charges and fees are for. How often will i have to pay those charges. Please give me some advice. Thanks !

  • Whats the best Broker website to trade UK stocks ?

    没有评论:

    发表评论