2013年10月11日星期五

Who can help me about ATM count?

  • o2 money card
  • wire money online with credit card
  • wb bank card
  • us bank credit card processing
  • balance transfer credit card offers
  • transfer credit card balance
  • ups store court street brooklyn
My sister's husband has died. He has an ATM account which my sister do not know the pin code. She tried to ask the manager of the bank to inquire the balance on the Account but sad to know that after knowing the balance amount on the ATM account of her husband the atm card was has a hole already meaning to say that the card was cancelled without informing the wife of the owner of the card. The card was named in her husband. Is she has the right to claim the said amount on the Atm account of her husband? Please help my sister.

Who can help me about ATM count?

没有评论:

发表评论