2013年10月9日星期三

Why can't I get a job? :(?

  • college online degree
  • college degree
  • online college degree
  • social work degree
  • work experience degree
  • top level domains
Me again, I'm struggling to find a job for about 3 years now. I have several gcses, overall distinction in beauty therapy level 2, never do drugs, clean record with the police and I'm eighteen.


I would of thought that being so young would be ideal for companies to employ as the wage bracket is low. Can someone help me understand why I can't get one, I'm applying for like 5 a day and only 2 of those employers get back to me.


Thank you in advance.
  • Additional Details
  • What has that got to do with it? :S not explained well.
  • I've had a job but left as it wasn't a nice environment, I'm at college now doing my level 3 beauty. It's just pointless :/ xxxx

  • Why can't I get a job? :(?

    没有评论:

    发表评论