2013年10月22日星期二

Will paying an old Lacks Furniture account help my credit?

  • monitor your credit score
  • credit score and report
  • one time credit score check
  • accept credit card payment
  • furniture shipping services
  • office furniture stores
I'm unable to get anything now because of my credit score! I have an old account that comes up, when Lacks Furniture store went bankrupt, I just stopped paying... I was young and stupid. So my question is... if i pay them the money I owe, which is about $600, but the collections agency says if i pay them half of that it will be cleared, so If I pay this will it help my credit score? I read somewhere that even if i pay old accounts, there's a change my credit could actually drop... is this true? I need help!

Will paying an old Lacks Furniture account help my credit?

没有评论:

发表评论