2013年10月21日星期一

CAN DEBT DISSAPEAR FROM FILES / CREDIT REPORT ? UK BASED HSBC DEBT?

  • accept credit card payment
  • free credit card
  • debt consolidation credit card
  • hsbc overdraft charges
I hired a lawyer to sort out my financial situation into which I fell into 5 years ago.

It’s a long story but I lost my job and typical HSBC refused to help even though I was ‘’insured’’ – PPI etc.

I now want to buy a flat so I paid for a credit report etc. My credit is 955 which is GOOD however I can’t get anything out there anywhere due to a credit card balance outstanding of GBP1500 ( currently being dealt with)

The thing is, I went to HSBC and asked about the debt I still have on top of the card – I was in minus on my normal HSBC account..they said my account is closed and they have no info on that and who owns that debt now.

Noone ever contacted me regarding this debt, only the credit card. The debt seemed to have disappeared.

IS THIS POSSIBLE? My full credit report isn't showing any debts at all apart fromt he CC - I used EXPERIAN

CAN DEBT DISSAPEAR FROM FILES / CREDIT REPORT ? UK BASED HSBC DEBT?

没有评论:

发表评论