2013年10月19日星期六

Cheapest shipping method via post office?

  • cheapest company formation
  • cheapest insurance company
  • cargo shipping company
  • android input method
Well I don't know if it makes a difference, I've never shipped a package...but I'm going in to the post office and want to choose the cheapest shipping possible of course. Last time I asked my dad to go for me (to return a ton of clothes from online shopping) and granted the box's were huge and very heavy, the shipping was around 40 bucks. I don't think it should have cost that much at all.


So I'm going to go with him this time, I was thinking priority mail flat rate shipping would be best but I don't know if you can choose which shipping company to use at the post office-so that's one question-can I choose which shipping method I want and to what shipping company? If so it should be 4.95.


So I also don't have a shipping label, does that cost anything?
  • Additional Details
  • Wait, I just thought that I don't have a box for my item and the post office person might have to package it. What does that cost if anything? It should be the smallest box or a med sized box maybe. (item is like 6-7 inches long and 2-3 wide.

  • Cheapest shipping method via post office?

    没有评论:

    发表评论