2013年10月11日星期五

Ebay parcel from HK/China not received. Gave automatic refund which I didnt want?

  • tax refund company
  • ebay seller tools
  • auto insurance company
  • telemarketing company
  • email received
  • emails received
I bought something off of Ebay on August and it still hasn't arrived. I waited patiently since its coming from Hong Kong / China. 2 weeks ago, I contacted the seller as it states on their description something like item not received after 30 days. They then told me to wait another week, still no package. A week later I opened a case, and they didn't respond, gave me an automatic refund without even letting me know! Obviously the case would automatically close. I then messaged the seller again that I didn't even want a refund, I wanted my parcel! What should I do?

Ebay parcel from HK/China not received. Gave automatic refund which I didnt want?

没有评论:

发表评论