2013年10月19日星期六

Graduated 2 years ago and still trying to find a job in Accounting?

  • diploma of accounting
  • shopping experience
  • clinical assistant job description
I graduated 2 years ago with an Economics degree along with an Accounting minor. During these two years since I graduated I have only had one month of accounting-related experience and 6 months in other unrelated part-time jobs. I have been working on and off but most of the time I was unemployed. Currently I am a level 2 CGA student but I think firms and companies require practical experience all the time unless they are recruiting for student internships. I have been sending applications to small to medium companies but it seems like my one month experience and long unemployment period are not attractive to employers at all. I am currently job hunting in Vancouver BC but I would consider relocating if that is going to make a big difference. What is the best path for me to follow at this point?

Graduated 2 years ago and still trying to find a job in Accounting?

没有评论:

发表评论