2013年10月19日星期六

I recived a DirectDeposit Confirmation letter (unemployment) now how much longer ?

  • money loan
  • moving storage containers
  • letter head
My mother handed me a letter and said that it was recieved about 2 days ago, she just had forgot about it. The letter was a Direct Deposit Confirmation Letter that I recieved for filing for unemployment. Now that I have a confirmation letter (I know it doesnt mean I am approve/unapproved to unemplyment, its just confirming with me that direct deposit is what I chose and to make sure its correct, etc)....But approximentally how long till I can actually see money so I can support my family !?


I wrote a question earlier today on here


---------------------------------------…

Hello everyone, I am just curious to know if I will qualify for Alabama's unemployment program.


I was nothing but a server (Still going through college, have 3 more years to go)


I was fired for allegedly throwing away two dressing containers without scraping them out with a spatula first, I was on dressing side work that night, but I honestly did not take throw the dressing containers away. The manager just assumed I threw them away, I see why he thought I did though, I mean....I was on dressing side work that night. I told the manager I did NOT throw them away and that I will try and figure out who did, but he told me to leave right on the spot. If I apply for unemployment until I find a new job will I get accepted because I honestly did not throw the containers away ? I have tried applying at numerous restaurants (even some roughly 30 minutes away) with absolutely no luck, I also applied at BestBuy, a computer tech repair shop, and even as a pest control worker. I have had no call backs so anything, and when I call they say that I am not eligible because I have had no past experience. EXCEPT the restaurants, they just tell me that they already have enough cooks, servers, and even host.


Will I be able to qualify for the unemployment ? I will still be seeking job opportunities as much as possible. I just need at least some income to help pay my monthly student loans and gas.

Additional Details

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION !! MY BAD !!


I worked at the restaurant from July 28th, 2011 till September 28th, 2013.


So exactly 2 years and 2 months.


I made roughly $400 a week in tips.

---------------------------------------…


I asked that, and I thought about it, if my ex employer tries to deny my eligibility for unemployment can I appeal the case ? well I know I can appeal the case, but I am BROKE ! Would it cost $$ to appeal the case ? I have quite a few problems with the employer from the past that I didnt even mention while applying for unemployment, things such as me being a type 1 diabetic and if my blood sugar was bad and I had to leave I was written up (Me being a type 1 diabetic, even with insulin I have barely any control over when my blood sugar spikes will happen, and etc. I was told I would be fired if it happened again, and it did happen again but I was not fired, but I know that ever since then my general manager has absolutely hated me.


I just need to know what my chances of being approved are, and if I can feed my baby or have to send her to a home that can ! I will not embarrass my family by holding up signs in Birmingham, AL asking for money. I just am panicking, I cannot afford my medicines for much longer, we have one last pack of bologna and I am OUT OF EVERYTHING, including my mind.

I recived a DirectDeposit Confirmation letter (unemployment) now how much longer ?

没有评论:

发表评论