2013年10月16日星期三

Has anyone applied or have a "JOURNEY" Credid Card from capital one? PLEASE READ.?

  • credit card application
  • credit card visa
  • free credit score report
  • capital income meaning
so im 20 years old. and i have NO credit history. its the worst thing ever! so i was online and i saw capital one offered the JOURNEY card that was specifically for students in college who want to build good credit. it has no annual fee. and i got approved for a limit of $300 (yippie).

anywhooo, i just received my card and my nosey mom opened the envelope and saw it was a credit card and she went CRAZY and so did my dad. they are telling me its a scam that im stupid and that i just messed up my life and my credit forever. im really confused. as im very responsible and im not going to go crazy buying stuff, i only plan on using it occasionally and pay my payments on time. have any of you had this card and do you have any bad experiences with it? :/ i feel so bad now like i made a huge mistake. :(
  • Additional Details
  • *CREDIT CARD

  • Has anyone applied or have a "JOURNEY" Credid Card from capital one? PLEASE READ.?

    没有评论:

    发表评论