2013年10月18日星期五

Has anyone tried to give a negative review about an Amazon product?

  • moving company reviews
  • company quarterly results calendar
  • second level domain
I buy a lot through Amazon because they have saved me from some small companies who never sent me the product and one that sent a set of dishes that still had food crusted on some plates. But when I try to give the company a bad review they turn it down. So I calm down and just state that the company must have been busy and they still turned it down. And as soon as I said the company was great they accepted it. And the same thing happened to the second item. Has this been happening to anyone else and Lowe's also turns down negative reviews. I don't call anyone any names I don't use bad words I just say the product took four weeks to get to me and I was promised 2day delivery and they turned it down. Is this happening to anyone else?

Has anyone tried to give a negative review about an Amazon product?

没有评论:

发表评论