2013年10月18日星期五

How can I write the financial section of my business plan, if wholesalers wont provide their prices?

  • financial service business
  • small business financial services
  • business cash advance
  • tax write offs
I want to start an alcohol and snacks delivery service, so Im trying to write a business plan. Wholesalers wont say their prices until I am a business, so I cant find out how much my products will cost, how am I supposed to write the financial part of my business plan? Im sure there must be something Im missing here, there are thousands of businesses who buy from wholesalers but when they started up they must have found out how much stuff costs. If anyone could tell me, and give me any tips Id be so greatful! Need all the business guidance I can get!

How can I write the financial section of my business plan, if wholesalers wont provide their prices?

没有评论:

发表评论