2013年10月5日星期六

Hold old u have to be to get a job?

  • college education
  • online education college degree
  • how to make money in college
  • saving money for college
  • future android phones
  • first prenatal visit
i am currently fifteen and im trying to earn money for my future. i really want to get into a good college and my parents are in a difficult situations with each other. i wanna focus on my grades and about college. it doesnt seem like their thinking about my future education so i at least have to take action. i dont know if i'll even get a scholarship, i want to at lest have some money to save for back up. I was just wondering how old can a person start?? im talking about like real jobs. i know it depends the place im applying myself to but what jobs can i go to, to at least try and i know it may depend on location. i live in MN. Will i have to wait till for a few more years?? Can i start applying for a job??


- Thank you

Hold old u have to be to get a job?

没有评论:

发表评论