2013年10月2日星期三

How can my co-worker get away with this, I personally think it is very unfair and the manager?

  • cheap cell phone plans
  • cheap car warranty
  • work insurance
  • babt sitter
should fire her. In a few weeks there is going to be a fall carnival complete with a haunted house, my manager volunteers her time with this organization, this time she volunteered us to work it, it is the 2 weekends before Halloween and on a Saturday afternoon/evening,


We usually work until 2 on the weekends, and this fall carnival/haunted house is open until 9 pm. Our manager told us she wants us to work it on the two weekends; My co worker said that she cannot and will not work it because, her husband works weekends from 3-12 and she needs someone to sit with her 4 kids all under 14, she insists that she does not want to hire a sitter, because she would rather spend time with her kid,


I even n suggested that she let the older kids sit with the younger ones, but she was very firm about not wanting a sitter, I used to babysit when I was 12 . What is the matter with her, is she antisocial, cheap, or just plain lazy.

How can my co-worker get away with this, I personally think it is very unfair and the manager?

没有评论:

发表评论