2013年10月9日星期三

How do I prevent a charge from a website through PayPal?

  • international phone card
  • website credit card processing
  • free prepaid visa debit card
  • cheapest prepaid debit card
I recently signed up for a trial on a sports betting website for around 6 dollars. However, in a few days they plan to charge me $150 unless I cancel. The only way to cancel is to email then and say I want to cancel but I've done that the past 3 days and have gotten no response. There is no cancel option on their website or phone number to call them at.


I paid for the membership with paypal which has my debit card set up on it. I was wondering if there was a way to make sure they could not charge my paypal account and debit card when the time comes? I can no way to stop this transaction that I cannot at the time pay for.


Any help on what to do to stop this would help.


The website this problem is with is sportscashsystem(.)com

How do I prevent a charge from a website through PayPal?

没有评论:

发表评论