2013年10月24日星期四

I accidentally gave wrong earnings during unemployment phone call ?

  • college classes
  • college chemistry online
  • claiming income support
  • income funds
  • campylobacter food sources
  • stock food
I signed up for Alabama Unemployment (I was fired September 28, 2013). I recieved a phone call maybe a week later and it was just a guy getting more information about myself. He asked basic questions, examples : Would you be able to drop out of college if you got a job, where all have you applied so far, where did I work last (The place I was let go).


He then asked me how much I made weekly working at my last job I got let go from. I was just a server so it was kind of hard for me to answer right on the spot with no information, checks, etc in front of me. I told him I probably made approx. 12% of my food sales. BUT I was indeed wrong, I actually averaged 21% of my food sales (It was an upscale restaurant). I have tried calling the unemployment office number and it always says "We are getting flooded with calls at the moment, please try and call later". I have tried for the past 2 days to update this information but it always says the lines are being flooded at the moment.


Because I said I made 12% of my food sales will that result in a bigger/smaller amount I will be getting weekly ? I will continue to call everyday until I get this settled, I am just curious if I screwed up my maximum benefit allowance.


Right now on the page it says my balance for my unemployment is only ($4,554). If I get the correct information will that balance go up or down ? I have to feed my daughter ! I absolutely have to. As it stands, is it $4554 divided by 26 and thats how much I will recieve a week ? If so that is only $175.xx a week !! That cannot be correct, I am desperate for answers !

I accidentally gave wrong earnings during unemployment phone call ?

没有评论:

发表评论