2013年10月21日星期一

I am interviewing for a job that requires a Secret Security Clearance, will I be denied due to bad credit?

  • eliminate credit card debt
  • consolidate credit card debt
  • credit card debt reduction
  • trumark financial credit union
  • xceed financial credit union
  • illiana financial credit union
  • clearance dedicated servers
I filled bankruptcy two years ago and then last year I was working a temp to perm job and it never went perm so after a year and a half I was let go and I had to take a job paying 10k less than what I was getting so I basically lost everything my apartment and I got behind on my credit card bills. I have moved to a new area I've been here three months but I haven't been able to pay on anything yet I did call to make arrangements with those who would agree to arrangements the others wanted money right then and I don't have it. My consumer debt is about $3700 and my IRS debt is about $2000 or less. I really want this job but I've honestly just been hit with the worst financial luck period.

I am interviewing for a job that requires a Secret Security Clearance, will I be denied due to bad credit?

没有评论:

发表评论