2013年10月7日星期一

I live in ND& my neighbors damaged tree fell on my garage 2 times this summer. Is it an Act of God again?

  • car insurance company
  • company health insurance
  • company car insurance
  • dead hard drive recovery
The first time we found out it was an act of god, fine and we went on with our lives. This then happened again. Our insurance company says it is no longer an act of god and I am going to open a claim on this. (Our insurance did say we can open a claim under them the 1st time it happened, but out deductible is $1,000 and at that point there was not $1,000 worth of damage). Our neighbor who owns the house, it is a rental, opened a claim though his insurance company, and the insurance company is denying it saying even the 2nd time around it is still an act of god. Again, my insurance company is saying that we can absolutely open a claim through them and we do have to go that route now. The 2nd 1/2 of the tree that fell caused more than $1,000 damage and possibly we may need a new roof due to shingle damage and the fact that we have interlocking shingles. Our insurance company is saying negligence on their part due to not removing the faulty/damaged tree and then having it ruin property again. So, what our insurance company wants to do is pay us out on our claim to us and then try to recoup the money from my neighbors insurance. What I don't understand is why the 2 insurance companies are saying different things. My insurance seems very confident that they are negligent here in regards to the dead tree on their property and with this happening 2 times they can't keep claiming Act of God. The other insurance was dead set that this was an act of god again?! I just don't understand why 2 different answers, I really wish this was more clear cut?!

I live in ND& my neighbors damaged tree fell on my garage 2 times this summer. Is it an Act of God again?

没有评论:

发表评论