2013年10月4日星期五

I NEED SOME ADVIVE..PLEASE HELP on edwardjones investing?

  • best investment company
  • retirement investment
  • roth ira fees
i am 24 years old have been employed with the company wal-martfor 6 years. i am currently enrolled-particapating in their profit sharing program.which includes stock through computer share the company contributes 15% of of what i do i currently have about 60 shares at the current price of around 75$.......with the 401k plan is through meryl lynch where my copmany wal-mart matches up to 6%..i currenty have around 10,000 in the 401k plan.......my question is should i keep going down the road ia am now?was thinking about try to brach some off? but i have now clue which would be a soid and rewarding path. a lady i work with recamends a guy she goes through at edwardjones? was think of possibly was my opitions could be how much he would cahrge?and how much profit could be possible in how many years? what you you recamend? i have some in my savings also.......THANKS......

I NEED SOME ADVIVE..PLEASE HELP on edwardjones investing?

没有评论:

发表评论