2013年10月27日星期日

I ordered something online and tracking starts with cn and ends the same, where do i track?

  • yrc trucking tracking
  • microsoft customer service phone number
  • china mutual funds
I have never seen that code before and i'm a bit in doubt. it's not ems ,epacket or hk shipping. I did pay for epacket so I want to make sure this is a fast shipping method and not china which takes forever. I think I remember reading something like china shipping are rb and cn for large packages(it's a jacket btw) well hopefully somebody can enlighten me before I have a major on the seller. Like I said I even pay for epacket. I want to go ahead and thank those who helped, or tried to!

CN845934***CN

I ordered something online and tracking starts with cn and ends the same, where do i track?

没有评论:

发表评论