2013年10月8日星期二

I went to jail on my day off of work but was ready to work the next day, they fired me, is this legal?

  • social work courses
  • online work
  • drug insurance plans
  • drug treatment
Here's the issues: I am in Drug Court in WV and on Probation and my job knows everything about me, I moved up in my job in a little over 2 months to a shift leader and was doing quite well until I had some issues with myself and failed a drug screen (first time I used in 6 months) and had to get sanctioned for it, I work 6 days a week, so the judge let me do my 96 hrs on my days off which equals out to 1 day a week. It did not affect my job and I never missed a day I was supposed to be there, I am a great employee, never missed a day, and was always 30 mins or more early and always done everything I was supposed to do. I got out of jail Friday and went to work and the owner of the store told me I was terminated because I was in jail, I have been told this cannot happen or this can and really need some legal advice, This hurt me so much because it took me a yr to get a job because I am a felon and no one would hire me but they gave me a chance and I messed things up but I just don't understand why I couldn't be given another chance. I know using was wrong and I regret it everyday but if anyone has some legal advice, please let me know. Please do not talk negative to me about this because I have lost everything that I had gained, due to using this one time.

I went to jail on my day off of work but was ready to work the next day, they fired me, is this legal?

没有评论:

发表评论