2013年10月8日星期二

Investment Banking Intern Cover Letter?

  • how does online banking work
  • money investment options
  • online learning center
Im an engineering student applying for an investment banking internship which is being offered through our career center. I am an engineering major, so basically my question is how do I show my genuine interest in becoming a banker even without a finance/accounting degree? Can I be so blunt as to say 'Well engineers generally work very hard and I understand that bankers also work very long hours' in as many word, or do I need to go for a more veiled approach. How should I approach the question of why investment banking, if you are an engineering major, and should this be addressed in the cover letter? Thank you.

Investment Banking Intern Cover Letter?

没有评论:

发表评论