2013年10月2日星期三

Is this legal?? feels like discrimination?

  • online school work
  • school work online
  • drunk driving laws
  • drunk driving
so, first off, i work at a christian preschool, and they just passed out the new employe contracts for this year. the school i work at is very strict on things like drinking, smoking (outside of work, and obviously its not allowed during work) and even having tattoos and peircings. anyways, heres my question, in the contract it says if we get drunk or drink it will be cause for termination. it goes on to say that any heterosexual promiscuity or homosexual practices is also grounds for termination. is this legal?? isnt this discrimination?? its like saying you could be fired if your gay, right? if i sign this does that waive my rights if it is illigal because i signed it? also i live in california
  • Additional Details
  • in response to Bobbi, I NEVER said I was gay or a drunk or even that I didn't agree to them. I am a Christian woman, but I also like to keep an open mind and feel like no one persons rights or beliefs are better than another's, or that it gives people the right to discriminate. I was merely asking a legal question, not "complaining".

  • Is this legal?? feels like discrimination?

    没有评论:

    发表评论