2013年10月25日星期五

Need legal advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

  • legal secretary courses
  • legal administrative assistant job description
Ok, so here's a bit of drama that I need legal help with. First off, thank you very much for any and all advice given here; I realize that this is totally free advice and therefore given out of absolute generosity. To sum up;


1. My fiancé and I recently decided to get married and she's Catholic while I'm a Methodist.

2. We've encountered heavy resistance from her family regarding our wedding plans; my fiance has decided that the Catholic church is too restrictive for our new family together and that she no longer wants me to convert. She would rather us have a more relaxed spiritual life in our new family. Her mother and aunts were appalled by her decision and have decided that I'm to blame for her new perspective on her faith.

3. We recently cancelled plans to travel to see them because of their behavior and my fiancé was so turned off by their reactions that she decided to ignore them until she was finished with her coursework this week.

4. They called the police and claimed that I imprisoned her when we didn't arrive at the airport; they called the police literally one hour after the plane landed and saw that we weren't on it.

5. The police tried to enter but couldn't enter because of the security locks; we were both naked and enjoying a private moment when they tried to enter our home. They left once they realized they couldn't enter easily.

6. We've decided to take legal action and remove them from our wedding list.




Q: How do we file a "harassment order" against them? How do we keep them from doing this again?
  • Additional Details
  • @bdancer- They everything about the wedding ( I was the one who told them about it early on). As a matter of fact, I even asked their permission as a unit for their blessing in the proposal, so please shove your presumptions back where they belong. These are not reasonable people and the only thing they want is my utter submission to their faith.


    @A Hunch- Clearly you speak from experience. You literally have no idea where we're coming from. It's not just her parents, this involves her larger family and they are being tyrants about their Catholic faith. People like you seem to agree with the actions of religious zealots who care for nothing except actions intent on terrorizing others opposite of their fascist beliefs.


    @garwig- We were going to go with that strategy but when we called the non-emergency dispatch to try to diffuse whatever was going on they informed us the call from made to them by her family was accusing me of imprisoning my fiancé against her will. M

  • Need legal advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…

    没有评论:

    发表评论