2013年10月16日星期三

Setting up S&P 500 E mini Futures trading account?

  • construction accounting software
  • engineering accounting software
  • best stock trading software
  • trading futures
  • local trade schools
Hello everyone

I am going to practice paper trading S & P 500 e mini futures.

My question has 4 parts:

1) what steps should I take and in which order to set up an account?

2) how many different type of companies or parties are involved in setting up such account?(That'd be great if you could answer this question with an example name in each field)

3) Is paper trading an included part of any account or I should ask them to add this feature for me?

4) If paper trading has to be added, which of the above companies or parties should I talk to, In order to set up the paper trading?


PS. To clarify my question I only know this much that I need to get a trading software, live feed and open an account with a broker.


Any professional comments will be definitely appreciated.

Thanks

Setting up S&P 500 E mini Futures trading account?

没有评论:

发表评论