2013年10月18日星期五

What types of jobs can you get after you have studied Criminology and American Studies/Forensic Investigation?

  • criminology studies
  • work health checks
  • online work on internet
  • psychology studies
  • legal studies
  • criminal investigation degree
  • field service software
I'm planning on studying Criminology and American Studies next year, but I wonder what kind of jobs you can get after you have studied these two subjects together?


I'm probably thinking about studying Forensic Investigations instead of American Studies, because they sort of belong in the same category. I don't know if Forensic Investigations is something I could manage to study, because it seems like there is a lot of biology and physics in it and I'm not good at that...


I hope someone can help!:)

What types of jobs can you get after you have studied Criminology and American Studies/Forensic Investigation?

没有评论:

发表评论