2013年10月3日星期四

Would you advise me to invest into wal-mart stock right now?

  • company stock definition
  • making money on the stock market
  • make money stock market
  • stock investment
  • earn pounds online
  • calculate percentage salary increase
i work for wal-mart and they will put in 15% of what i do ...i have been buying one share every two weeks IS THAT A GOOD IDEA?? please help im 24 i dont make much money but still live at home and would like to put/save/invest my spare money wal-mart stock average is around 75$ rite now should i put some of that else where? i also put 6% into a 401k through meryl lynch that the company matches...I have been thinking about going to see a finacial advisor to help me invest some in different options? please help...thanks

Would you advise me to invest into wal-mart stock right now?

没有评论:

发表评论